Caliper TurboVap II
The Caliper Turbovap II Concentration Workstation is a microprocessor controlled concentrator that provides unattended, automated sample evaporation safely and efficiently. The six position concentrator uses a patented gas vortex shearing action and optical sensors to provide fast and efficient evaporation of organic solvents. Evaporation stops at fixed endpoints and signals when sample is ready. The Turbovap II has a small footprint so that you don’t have to sacrifice a lot of hood or bench space. User friendly displays and diagnostics. One piece of glassware in either 50mL or 200mL size (call for availability). Controlled waterbath is adjustable from ambient to 99°C.
All of the equipment we sell is used and reconditioned. Our technicians test all equipment to confirm that it operates properly and to the manufacturer’s specifications. While we can’t test for a specific analytical application, we will do our best to simulate the conditions under which the equipment will be run. If you have particular testing requirements or requests please let us know and we’ll work with you to make sure these requirements are addressed during testing.
Caliper TurboVap II specifications
- Power Requirements: 100/120VAC model 200/220 VAC model 105-132 VAC 198-292 VAC 900 V
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12" x 21.2" x 12" (30.5 cm x 53.8 cm x 30.5cm)
- Number of samples: 1-6
- Timer range: 1 to 99 min. or 0.1 to 9.9 hrs.
- Max. sample volume: 200 mL
- Final endpoint volumes: 0.5 or 1 mL
- Water bath capacity: 6.4 L of distilled water
- Water bath temp.: Ambient to 90 °C (Upper temperature with sensors is 60 ºC)
- Gas supply requirements: Minimum inlet pressure 30 psi, 2.1 bar Maximum inlet pressure 80
- Gas consumption: At 11 psi: 0.08 cfm/nozzle or 2.3 L/min/nozzle
- Weight: 40.5 lbs (18.4 kg)
The photos below are representative. Please bear in mind that the equipment shown is currently in storage in our warehouse and that in addition to testing each machine we will clean all the equipment thoroughly prior to shipment. We often have multiple units of each model in stock and sometimes we're unable to feature photos of every single unit. At your request, we can provide photos of the equipment in your order after it has been tested and cleaned.
American Instrument Exchange, Inc.
1023 Western Avenue
Haverhill, MA 01832