New Brunswick Innova 2100 shaker
The Innova 2100 is a benchtop or floor shaker utilizing a triple eccentric counter- balanced drive to provide horizontal plane rotary motion in a 3/4 -inch (19mm) circular orbit. A microprocessor controller with instantaneous digital feedback controls the speed over a range of 25-500 RPM. The shaker may be operated either continuously or in a timed mode via a programmable timer for shaking periods of 0.1 hour to 99.9 hours.
All of the equipment we sell is used and reconditioned. Our technicians test all equipment to confirm that it operates properly and to the manufacturer’s specifications. While we can’t test for a specific analytical application, we will do our best to simulate the conditions under which the equipment will be run. If you have particular testing requirements or requests please let us know and we’ll work with you to make sure these requirements are addressed during testing.
INNOVA 2100 SPECIFICATIONS
• Programmable shaking periods from 0.1 hour to 99.9 hours by a digital timer that shuts off at the end of period and energizes status light.
• Timer counts down and digital display indicates remaining time. Can be deactivated for continuous operation.
• Additionally, unit will display total accumulated running time for service information. AMBIENT OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
0° - 60°C, 90% humidity, non-condensing
Warning signal (audible and visible) indicates when shaking speed deviates more than 5 RPM and when timer operation has expired. The audible alarm can be deactivated/activated by the operator.
• Unit will automatically restart after undesired power interruption.
• Setpoints are maintained by non-volatile memory.
• Interruption is indicated by a flashing LED display.
American Instrument Exchange, Inc.
1023 Western Avenue
Haverhill, MA 01832