Item 0634D ANALYZER - YSI 2700-D Analyzer
YSI 2700 Select Biochemistry Analyzer
The YSI Model 2700 Biochemistry Analyzer is a laboratory instrument intended for use in research, food-processing and bioprocessing applications. The YSI 2700 offers precision and specificity comparable to more time consuming and rigorous methods, but with greater speed, convenience and sensitivity. Measurements are virtually unaffected by sample color, turbidity, density, viscosity, pH, volatility, specific gravity, temperature, index of refraction, optical activity, or the presence of proteins or other biochemicals.
All of our equipment is used and reconditioned. Our technicians test all equipment to confirm that it operates properly and to the manufacturer’s specifications. While we can’t test for a specific analytical application, we will do our best to simulate the conditions under which the equipment will be run. If you have particular testing requirements or requests please let us know and we’ll work with you to make sure these requirements are addressed during testing.
• Single and dual chemistry configurations.
• Minimal sample preparation.
• Sample aspiration from a variety of tubes.
• Selectable sample aspiration volume (5 to 65 μL).
• Sample results in about one minute.
• Fluid sensing minimizes carry-over.
• Fluid design washes inside and outside of sipper tube.
• Programmable automatic calibration.
• Selectable concentration units, including g/L, mg/L, mmol/L, %(w/v).
• Liquid crystal display and built-in data printer.
• RS-232 serial port.
• Turntable interface circuitry installed.
• User-accessible service and diagnostic menus.
American Instrument Exchange, Inc.
1023 Western Avenue
Haverhill, MA 01832