Item 1447C CHROM - Biotage Flash Chromaography sy
Biotage Flash Chromatography system
The Biotage Flash Chromatography system (p/n 09491 REV.S) is a high-throughput flash purification system designed for accelerated and simplified chromatography-based purification. It features a compact footprint integrated system that accomodates a wide range of cartridge sizes. The unit has a built-in Pentium computer with touch screen interface. It can be used with 200 to 320 nm variable wavelength or fixed 254 nm detectors
- Solvent Delivery: Constant volume (3 mL) electric HPFC pump
- Solvent Inlets: 4 inlets, binary gradient
- Flow Rate: 1 to 100 mL/min
- Pressure Limit: 100 psi
- Flow Cell Path Length: 0.1 mm, 0.3 mm
- Fractionation Modes: Volume, time, UV threshold, UV slope
- Compatible Collection Vessels: Test tubes 13, 16, 17, 18, and 25 mm, bottles 120 and 240 mL
Please note that this system is being sold as-is, without testing or a warranty.
American Instrument Exchange, Inc.
1023 Western Avenue
Haverhill, MA 01832