Item 3857 PH METER - VWR SB70P Symphony pH meter
VWR Symphony SB70P pH meter
The VWR Symphony SP70P pH meter is a hand-held pH meter that is ideal for both environmental field use and stationary general lab use. The easy-to-use 3 button operation, with quick start guide and self testing makes it perfect for non-technical users. TheVWR Symphony SB70Pcan store up to 10 parameters and includes built calibration feature along with password protection allowing for multiple users to be added to thepH metercontroller.
All of the equipment we sell is used and reconditioned. Our technicians test all equipment to confirm that it operates properly and to the manufacturer’s specifications. While we can’t test for a specific analytical application, we will do our best to simulate the conditions under which the equipment will be run. If you have particular testing requirements or requests please let us know and we’ll work with you to make sure these requirements are addressed during testing.
- pH Range: 2,000 to 19,999
- Resolution: 0.1/0.01/0.001
- Relative accuracy: ±0.002
- Automatic calibration: 1 to 5 points
- MV/RmV Range (mV): ±1999.9
- Resolution (°C): 0.1
- Datalogging Capability: 200 points, 10 methods, 10 calibrations
- Log function: Manual, automatic, timed
- Outputs: For printer or computer (connection cable not included)
- Connectors: Waterproof locking BNC, miniDIN 8-pin
- Compliance: IP67 waterproof , GLP
American Instrument Exchange, Inc.
1023 Western Avenue
Haverhill, MA 01832