to request information & pricing for item 2222H F-DRY
Labconco FreeZone 4.5 Liter -84°C Benchtop Freeze Dryer with 8-Port Manifold
- FreeZone 4.5 Cat. No.:710402000
- 8-Port manifold Cat. No.: 7201800
- -84°C low collector temperature
- 5L ice holding capacity
- 90-day warranty
FreeZone 4.5 Liter Benchtop Freeze Dryers are designed for lyophilizing light to moderate sample loads. The compact design is ideal for labs with limited floor space.
The upright stainless steel collector coil holds 4.5 liters of ice before defrosting. Two 1/3 hp HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration systems cool the collector to -84° C (-119° F), suitable for low eutectic point samples including acetonitrile.
Lyo-Works OS provides a real time display of collector temperature, vacuum level and optional End-Zone end point detection system, shown on a 5" full color, capacitive touchscreen.
Manifold with eight neoprene valves with plastic knobs that accommodate both 1/2" and 3/4" adapters for connection of flask.
The FreeZone 4.5 features:
- Full color, 5" capacitive touchscreen with Lyo-Works OS:
- Real time display of collector temperature, vacuum level, and optional End-Zone™ end point detection system.
- Start–up mode for collector cool-down and vacuum pull-down (automatic or manual).
- Operating mode (standby or run).
- Vacuum set point, alerts, diagnostic tests, user manual, defrost control, and optional drying accessory parameters.
- Data logging stores and displays data in table or chart format, and may be exported via USB or Ethernet.
- Settings include language (English, Spanish, French, German, or Italian), time, time zone, temperature (° C or ° F), and vacuum (mBar, Torr, or Pa).
- Alerts are programmable to send via Ethernet connection to user-entered email addresses.
- Display settings include brightness, touch sounds (on/off), and screen time out in minutes (on/off).
- Maintenance alert settings include vacuum pump oil change, refrigeration cleaning, total operating hours and line voltage offset.
- Level-specific security lock-out prevents changes to programs and other system parameters.
- Hot gas defrost with auto shut off at +60° C (+140° F).
- On/standby switch.
- Moisture sensor that prevents refrigeration or vacuum start-up when moisture is detected in the drain line.
- Vacuum control valve that maintains vacuum level set point.
- Vacuum break valve that bleeds air into the system when power to the freeze dryer or vacuum pump is shut off. If a power outage less than approximately 5 minutes occurs, the freeze dryer will restart and the refrigeration and vacuum system will resume operation once power is restored. If the power failure is more than approximately 5 minutes and the collector warms above safe limits, the freeze dryer will not automatically restart.
- Side-mounted USB port and rear-mounted Ethernet connection.
- Side-mounted, quick-disconnect drain hose fitting and lanyard with hose connector. 18", 1/4" ID silicone tubing and clamp included.
- Rear-mounted electrical receptacle for vacuum pump connection.
- 3-wire electrical cord with plug.
All of our equipment is used and reconditioned. Our technicians test all equipment to confirm that it operates properly and to the manufacturer’s specifications. While we can’t test for a specific analytical application, we will do our best to simulate the conditions under which the equipment will be run. If you have particular testing requirements or requests, please let us know and we’ll work with you to make sure these requirements are addressed during testing.
The photos above are representative. Please bear in mind that the equipment shown is currently in storage in our warehouse and that in addition to testing each machine we will clean all the equipment thoroughly prior to shipment. We often have multiple units of each model in stock and sometimes we're unable to feature photos of every single unit. At your request, we can provide photos of the equipment in your order after it has been tested and cleaned.
Labconco FreeZone 4.5 with 8-Port Manifold - Specifications
|Exterior dimensions||22.5”W x 26.5”D x 34.2”H|
|Collector temperature||-84°C, -119°F|
|Vacuum Pump Displacement Required||98 L/min or larger displacement|
|Power requirements||115 volts, 60 Hz, 16.0 A|
For inquiries about the Labconco FreeZone 4.5, please give us a call at 978-521-2221, or fill out the form on this page.