to request information & pricing for item 5224A TABLE
American Instrument Exchange
Contact us for all your used lab equipment needs
1023 Western Ave.
Haverhill, MA 01832
NEW Pro-Line Heavy-duty Tables & Workbenches
American Instrument Exchange is proud to partner with Pro-Line to offer you their heavy-duty workbenches in three colors: Light blue, light gray, and light beige. White laminate with black “T” mold edges are standard, but other surfaces available, including ESD (electrostatic dissipative laminate surface), solid maple, stainless-steel, epoxy resin, and polypropylene (special order). Pro-Line always has 10 pieces per model and color in stock, along with Dimension Next shelving, risers, riser extensions, pull-out writing shelves, and casters. Other options include manual and electric wiring harnesses, four post height adjusters, pedestal stations, 6” and 12” drawers, electrical supply mounting rails, wire shelving, sliding door cabinets, and many more. Please call for availability and lead times.
Model HD (Heavy Duty)
The Model HD is highly customizable and their most popular model. It is quite simply, “the most workbench for your money.” Together with its heavy 16 gauge, 2” square tube legs, the Model HD boasts a 5,000-pound weight capacity. It comes in 4 sizes: 60” or 72” widths with either 30” or 36” depths. All versions have a worksurface height of 30”, available in every color, and with every type of work surface.
Model CHD (Heavy Duty with Cantilever legs)
The Model CHD heavy duty workbench uses the same accessories as the base Model HD and allows for easy station-to-station movement, and the modular design permits easy future customization and expansion. It comes with a modesty panel standard. The Model CHD supports 750 pounds, comes in both 60” and 72” widths, and is available with either the plastic laminate or ESD surfaces.
Model EL & ELHD (Ergoline & Ergoline Heavy Duty)
The EL (Ergoline) is a hand-cranked adjustable height workbench. It is available in standard (330 lb capacity) and heavy-duty (750-pound capacity) variants. The Model EL’s vertical adjustability helps to greatly reduce Repetitive Motion Injuries by allowing the user to change positions during the work process. Titling work surfaces and electric hydraulic push button height adjustment are also available. All work surfaces are also available except for the polypropylene. The Model EL & ELHD are available in 60” and 72” widths and can crank from 30” to 42” high.
Model MSVII (Millennium II workbench)
The model MSVII is an electric height adjustable workbench with up to 3 programable height presets and an override to set it at any height with the push of a button. The MSVII comes in 48”, 60”, and 72” widths and is available only in light blue with the choice of laminate or ESD surface. Its height adjusts from 30.5” to 46.5”and the workbench supports 1,000 pounds.
Bench-in-a-Box models are in Pro-Line’s “Quick Ship” program. Pre-kitted units take the guesswork out of configuring your bench. They are packaged separately and completely with everything you need right in the box!
- Model A – This is the 60” Model HD that includes the plastic laminate work surface, footrest, 6” drawer with lock, support uprights, 12-outlet power supply, overhead adjustable light, 60” x 12” laminate shelf, and a bin holder. Available at either 30” or 36” depth.
- Model B – Same as Model A, but with the ESD laminate work surface.
- Model C – Same as Model A, but 72” wide, and only 30” deep.
- Model D – Same as Model C, but with ESD laminate work surface.
- Model Q – This is the 60” Model EL that includes plastic laminate work surface, 6” drawer, bin holder, 12-outlet 120 volt / 15 amp power supply, overhead light, 60” x 12” cantilever shelf, and painted in the light blue color.
- Model R – same as Model Q, but with the ESD laminate work surface.
- Model S – Same as Model Q, but 72” wide.
- Model T – Same as Model Q, but with the ESD laminate work surface.
Whether it’s fully customized, or a pre-selected kit, Pro-Line’s Quick Ship and Bench-in-a-Box series workbenches will give you what you need, when you want it, from a manufacturer that has been trusted since 1978. Give us a call today for pricing and any additional information.