We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Also, when you submit an information request form through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, and phone number. This is called Form Information.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use this Form Information to:
- Communicate with you regarding your information request.
- Enroll you for our promotional marketing email list.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use americaninstrument.com. How Google uses your Personal Information.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
American Instrument Exchange will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any other third parties. Your personal information will only be used to contact you when responding to inquiries and to send you promotional materials.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of targeted advertising here: Google
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SAFEGUARDING AND SECURING THE DATA
American Instrument Exchange is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. American Instrument Exchange has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS (DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
When fill out a form on the Site, we will maintain your Form Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
American Instrument Exchange does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
If you have questions and/or require more information, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.