2647 GC Thermo Star Pfeiffer Vacuum
to request information & pricing for item 2647_GC
Pfieffer Vacuum ThermoStar Benchtop Mass Spectrometer
- Model GSD 301 T3
- Benchtop Mass Spectrometer
- Sold as-is
The Thermo Pfieffer GSD 301 is designed for manually controlled as well as automatic analysis of non-corrosive and non-explosive gases.
Please note that this unit is being sold as is. The unit powers up but our ability to test further is limited. Please call or email for more details.
All of our equipment is used and reconditioned. Our technicians test all equipment to confirm that it operates properly and to the manufacturer’s specifications. While we can’t test for a specific analytical application, we will do our best to simulate the conditions under which the equipment will be run. If you have particular testing requirements or requests please let us know and we’ll work with you to make sure these requirements are addressed during testing.
Click Here to see the ThermoStar Pfieffer benchtop mass spec on the American Instrument Exchange YouTube channel.
- Admissible temperatures
- Storage 5 … 45 °C
- Operation 12 … 35 °C
- Relative humidity - max. 80% at temperatures up to +31 °C decreasing to 50% at +40 °C
- Application - indoors only, height up to 2000 m
- Gas flow rate - 1 … 2 sccm
- Materials on the vacuum side
- OmniStar - stainless steel
- ThermoStar - quartz
- Gas inlet - stainless steel, FPM
- Orifice - platinum
- Vacuum chamber - stainless steel
- Analyzer - stainless steel, copper, silver, gold, quartz glass, ceramics
- Turbo pump - aluminum, stainless steel, epoxy, lubricant
- Tubing - PTFE, stainless steel, FPM
- Diaphragm pump - aluminum, anodized aluminum, FPM, PTFE-coated NBR, PA
- Ready for operation - approx 10 minutes
- Time interval between switching off and restarting - >10 s
- Slowing-down time of the pumping system after power off - 5 minutes
- Temperature - nominal and actual value
- Status - power, ready, valve
- Noise level - <50 dB in full operation
The photos above are representative. The equipment shown is currently in storage in our warehouse. In addition to testing each machine we clean all equipment thoroughly prior to shipment. We often have multiple units of each model in stock and sometimes we're unable to feature pictures of every single unit. At your request, we can provide pictures of the equipment in your order after it has been tested and cleaned.